AFRICA’S PREMIER JEWELLERY AND WATCH SHOWCASE
The Jewellex Africa Trade Fair attracts visitors from all over the world. This is the time when new merchandise lines and the most exclusive and extensive product ranges of watches, clocks, fine jewellery, pearls and precious stones, jewellery packaging, machinery, accessories and services available are offered to the local and international retail jewellery industry.
We aim to become the ‘Jewellery Trading Hub of Africa’, and as such, the fair will concentrate its efforts on including more participation by African countries. As these states are on our doorstep, we would like to invite them to share in an opportunity of doing business with South Africa.
Jewellex is the ultimate showcase for the industry where new product ranges are launched – the ideal platform for orders to be placed for the Christmas season.
Jewellex also provides an ideal opportunity to meet industry friends and network in both business and social environments.
Could you afford not to attend the only jewellery trade fair in southern Africa?
VENUE, DATES AND TIMES
The Jewellex Africa 2023 Trade Fair will be hosted at The Wanderers Club, in Illovo, established in 1888, Johannesburg’s top sporting club and conferencing venue.
Sunday, 3 September 2023 10h00 – 18h00
Monday, 4 September 2023 09h00 – 16h00
ONLINE VISITOR REGISTRATION PROCESS
To prevent public and outsiders from gaining access into Jewellex, a stringent registration process will be implemented. Visitors will only be able to gain access into Jewellex Africa 2023 by following the online registration process:
- Only the main member of the Jewellery Council of SA will automatically be pre-registered as VIP’s and will receive an email with a unique electronic barcode. Members’ staff will be required to follow the usual process of registering online and uploading relevant documentation.
- Members of the Diamond Dealers Club of SA, Diamond Council of SA and Rough Diamond Dealers Association will be required to pre-register online and will NOT be required to upload any documentation.
- All persons/companies that are not members of the Jewellery Council of S.A. will be required to upload a copy of either their Business Card or Company Letterhead as well as either a copy their ID Document or Valid Passport or Valid Driver’s License. (No gym or store cards will be accepted as proof of identification)
- We discourage registration to take place when visitors arrive at Jewellex as this will be a lengthy process. Visitors who do not register online will be required to bring the relevant documentation (Business card/company letterhead) in order for the greeters to verify them before going through the registration process.
- Due to security reasons, partners, wives or family members must be accompanied by the trade visitor and will be required to present a form of ID. They will receive a visitor sticker from the registration counter on arrival with you at the show which is please to be worn and visible to security when entering the show.
- All visitors irrespective of being pre-registered or not, will be required to present a form of identification upon arrival at the show.